Shops in Puerto Banús
The most prominent Puerto Banús shops:
As far as stores are concerned ... Puerto Banus has what it takes. Despite being a small area, luxury design competes with large cities, and the biggest advantage is that all shops are mainly concentrated in two streets: the first two of the Port.
This Spanish boutique sells handbags, shoes, wallets and jewelry with classic and simple designs in good quality leather.
Manoush is an eclectic shop with Moroccan influences. The garments are the work of the French designer of Bohemian style Frédérique Trou-Roy and they overflow femininity and singularity.
338B is a small boutique that markets Ted Baker clothing and some shoes. Here, quality fabrics and stylish cut dresses while modern are the order of the day.
Uterque is the last shop to join the Inditex group (Zara). It has wallets, shoes, belts and bags, but also some clothes. It is thought for the professional woman with taste for the garments and complements of quality.
If budget is not enough for designer stores, the city also hosts a variety of popular stores. Going shopping is for you to browse the shelves of Adolfo Dominguez, Zara, Pull & Bear or Massimo Dutti? Then do not hesitate to stop by the shopping center Marina Banús, located on Calle Ramón Areces. On the other hand, apart from independent boutiques, haute couture shops and popular shops, the English Court of Puerto Banus has a huge selection of clothes, accessories, appliances and household items for all budgets.
But if you are curious to know what design brands Puerto Banus offers, here is a list of some of the luxury signatures that you can find on Calle Muelle Ribera, in front of the port.
- Tod's: At the entrance to Puerto Banús.
- Missoni: Muelle Ribera
- Chloé: Muelle Ribera, passing the Sinatra Bar
- Hermes: On the second street from the harbor
- Dior: On the second street from the harbor
- Lacoste: On the second street from the port, behind the Sinatra Bar.
- Jimmy Choo:Muelle Ribera, next to Louis Vuitton
- Dolce & Gabbana: Muelle Ribera.
- La Perla: Avenida de la Ribera
- Louis Vuitton: At the end of Muelle Ribera, next to Dolce & Gabbana
- Agent Provocateur: Avenida de la Rivera.
- Bon Point: Avenida de la Rivera, next to Agent Provocateur
- Emporio: Muelle Ribera.